Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Brilliant opportunity for a forward thinking, well rounded Digital Marketing specialist to own, create and execute digital strategy of a Boutique Luxury Menswear brand.
Our client is a family business that has established itself as a boutique British Heritage brand punching above its weight.
The brand has been built on an ethos with quality and the customer at the heart of what they do.
They offer a meritocratic environment actively encouraging close collaboration across all departments.
Having launched a new multi-platform website, they are now on the lookout for someone to create a winning digital marketing strategy.
The role is newly created in it's current guise having previously been part of the Ecommerce Manager position. Due to the growth in their online business, they've dedicated a significant amount of their resource to a digital marketing budget.
- Develop, implement SEO and PPC strategies.
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies and socialmedia presences.
- Innovate new marketing platforms and strategies, such as influencer marketing.
- Develop engaging content included videos, graphics and blogs.
- Take charge of the product upload process, including writing accurate descriptions of products, and ensuring new collections are prepared and deployed on the site withinthe necessary time-frames.
- Monitor and analyse content success in alignment with KPI's.
- Forecast marketing campaigns growth and ROI for marketing campaigns such as paid search, social and SEO.
- Assist the eCommerce Manager in the planning of email and social media marketing campaigns.
- Develop segmented email marketing campaigns in accordance to trends and overall marketing objectives, to identify and target customer segments with specific campaigns.
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords and other relevant sites.
- Drive traffic to Company pages.
- Assist the eCommerce Manager in the development of the Customer Retention strategy.
- Adhere closely to deadlines and budget as set out in the marketing strategy.
- Keep up to date with trends and developments within the industry, social networks, web technologies and digital marketing trends; implementing these new technologies in developing campaigns and updating current campaigns with new information.
- Implement a PR strategy, handling the day to day activities with external PR agencies and ensuring a brand presence with journalists at key press events, regular press releases.
- Manage all third-party relationships and drive forward the ECRM strategy & social output to ensure a consistent brand message and experience for customer.
- Ensure that all copy and visual content is on brand and supports the overall content calendar and commercial business objectives.
- Drive organic search and ensure the team are up to date with the latest marketing and search engine trends.
- Identifying overall brand and consumer objectives at all partners (with focus on reaching more consumers with impactful brand campaigns that will drive brand desirability and sales).
- Undertake email performance reporting and gather insight to continuously improve engagement and assist with effective CRM strategy.
- Implement testing plans for content, subject lines and offers to improve the results and relevancy of campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be a well rounded digital marketing prospect looking for broad, end-to- end digital role working across all channels (PPC, SEO, Affiliates and Social.
This role is responsible for ensuring the brand reaches new audiences whilst ensuring the existing customer base is also effectively engaged. It's important the Senior Digital Marketing Exec has an understanding of CRM and email.
You will have a good understanding of the luxury market, ideally within Fashion retail but broader B2C environments would also work.
You'll need to demonstrate a great deal of drive, passion and initiative to scope the role out for yourself.
- 1 - 4 years' experience in Digital Marketing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Team orientated.
- Goal orientated.
- Strong attention to detail
- Commercial experience of SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, CMS, Social Networks,Microsoft Office.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing best practice.
- Proven experience owning email marketing and segmentation plans, including the end-to-end co-ordination (planning, briefing, testing, sending, reporting), within a fashion or retail brand.
- Pro-active and analytical individual with excellent communication skills.
- Intermediate understanding of Excel, e.g. creating charts, VLOOKUPS.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams at the same time and prioritise effectively to ensure deadlines are met.
What's on Offer:
With a new website and a recent rebrand, it's an exciting time to join an ambitious heritage brand looking to take their business to the next level - this role will be pivotal in that.
Salary will be c£35,000