IT Vendor Manager
IT Vendor manager, £300 - £350 per day, Liverpool - TRAVEL WILL BE NECESSARY.
Your new company
You will be working with a Global organisation, a leading supplier of consulting and infrastructure support services both in the UK and internationally. They design, build, maintain and invest in our country's services and infrastructure and make a difference including engineering, facilities management, utilities, transport, environmental services, defence and justice
Your new role
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Vendor Manager to support, promote and provide Vendor Management services across all areas of the IT team, enabling the organisation to get the best value from its IT Vendors.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong service delivery background and skills
- Background in supplier management
- Understanding of procurement procedures
- Contract Management experience
- Strong vendor and supplier management skills
- Experience working with large IT suppliers and more niche/ bespoke suppliers
- Demonstrates ability to meet targets and/or mitigate risks
- Effective communicator
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong customer/delivery focus
- Able to work independently and as part of a team Innovative problem solver
- Collaborative approach
- Able to clearly explain technical issues/solutions to a non-technical audience
- Environmental awareness for managers
- IOSH managing safely
What you'll get in return
You will recieve a daily rate of £300-£350 per day based in Liverpool but travel will be necessary to the different sites.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.