A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Engineer to be part of a project transferring a global tier 1 automotive organisation its new premises. You will beworking closely with other Engineers to ensure all product and system requirements are taken into account from the initial product conception through to the finished result. The hourly rate for this role would be circa £25 - £30 per hour.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Effectively use MS Project to successfully schedule and manage projects
- Carry out Mechanical & Electrical projects work
- Ensure all product & system requirements are taken into account from initial product conception through to the finished result
- Supervise engineers and subcontractors in accordance with Health & Safety legislation
- Resolve complex technical issues and identify efficient solutions
To be successful in the role of Manufacturing Engineer, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role within the automotive industry
- Excellent knowledge of electrical installations and distribution (HV & 400V systems)
- Awareness of EHS requirements including CDM regulations
- Installation and relocation of production equipment
- Budget control
This position is based in Coleshill and is easily accessible from Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth & Nuneaton.
If you believe you fit the candidate profile as highlighted above, and you are excited by the prospect of working as a Manufacturing Engineer, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.