ACCOUNTANT - NEWLY QUALIFIED - ACCOUNTS & AUDIT - PRACTICE
Accountant - Newly-Qualified - Accounts & Audit- Practice
One of the UK's leading accountancy practices, Harmonic's Manchester Client offer you the opportunity to join a growing office with a fantastic reputation. The Client have a strong, positive company culture, reflected in their Investors in People accreditation. They have also one several 'Best Large Employer' awards over the past decade.
Provides the opportunity for extremely varied work supporting a mixture of SMEs, large businesses and public sector and charitable bodies. Your duties will include:
- Sole responsibility for running group audits.
- Sole responsility for accounts preparation work.
- Preparation of Financial Statements for limited co's, partnerships etc.
- Preparation of Financial forecast models, business plans, internal controls reporting and due dilligence assignments.
- Preparation of first-draft of company tax returns on audit and acc's assignments.
- Responsibility for payroll and some credit control duties
- Supervision of more junior staff and liason with the Tax team.
- Training, Marketing and other activities
- Ad-hoc projects
What You Need:
- ACA or ACCA qualification
- Some experience within an owner-managed business is preferred
Benefits: Superb package (please call to discuss further)