Commercial Gas Engineer - Midlands
Commercial Gas Engineer required to work for a leading M&E company who offer service and maintenance and installation packages specialising within building services across the UK. Due to the continued success and growth of the business the client now requires a Commercial Gas Engineer to join their team. The patch that the Engineer will cover will be Bristol, B'Ham, North Wales across to Norwich and in between, due to the locations the engineer should ideally be centrally located and must be happy and willing to travel.
The Commercial Gas Engineer will be carrying out service, maintenance, breakdown and fault-finding tasks to commercial boiler's and appliances within commercial sites such as Universities, Schools & Colleges, Hotel Groups, Nursing and Care Home Groups, Single & Multi Site Commercial Premises and Local Authority Managed Sites
The Commercial Gas Engineer MUST have up to date, valid ACS Commercial Gas Tickets, including COCN1 or CODNC01, CIGA and CDGA. It would be extremely advantageous to have Catering, LPG, PASMA, IPAF qualifications but this is not essential.
Commercial Gas Engineer - Position Overview
- Providing service, PPM and breakdown, with the opportunity to also work on installations and small project works.
- Covering Bristol, B'Ham, North Wales across to Norwich and in-between
- Carrying out works in commercial sites Universities, Schools & Colleges, Hotel Groups, Nursing and Care Home Groups, Single & Multi Site Commercial Premises and Local Authority Managed Sites
Commercial Gas Engineer - Position Requirements
- Up to date, valid ACS Commercial Gas tickets core and appliances
- Previous experience working on boilers / heating appliances, in commercial sites.
- Catering, LPG, PASMA, IPAF highly advantageous.
- Full Driving License
- Be based in the Midland
Commercial Gas Engineer - Position Remuneration
- £30K - £34K+ depending on experience
- Call out 1 in 3
- Company Van
- Pension Scheme
- 20 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Travel paid after ½ hour in the morning and ½ hour in the evening
- Contracted 38 hour working week
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy