Reliability Engineer - Permanent
A global leading aerospace and defence company are currently looking for a Reliability Engineer to join the team in Bedfordshire on a permanent basis.
As a Reliability Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Reliability and Maintenance testing of Engineering Activities
- Development and Planning of Testability Environments
- Reliability Analysis of both FME(C)A & Safety Analysis
- Assessing Reliability Centred Maintenance and Software Coverage Analysis with the ability to identify faults
- System Architecture Analysis
To be considered for the role you will:
- Have an understanding of the Systems Engineering lifecycle
- Have previously used DOORS,
- Have knowledge of Architecture Description Languages
- Have working knowledge of software reliability modelling
For more information please apply now and someone will be in contact.
Keywords "Reliability Engineer" or "RMS Manager" or "RMS Manager" or "Reliability, Maintainability and Supportability Manager" or "Reliability Maintainability Supportability Manager" or "Reliability and Maintenance Engineer" or "Reliability Maintenance Engineer"