Data Assessment Coordinator/Full Time/Hertfordshire
Remedy Education are working on behalf a Good Academy based in Hertfordshire.
Our client is looking for a passionate, highly motivated, confident Data Coordinator. this position is to start as of September.
This role will offer the candidate a chance to join a rapidly improving school, looking to reach 'outstanding'
As the successful Coordinator you will need to;
o Maintain and develop an effective data collection and storage system
o Ensure that the collection and storage complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
o Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
o Analyse and run reports when required both for internal use and for submission to external authorities in order to fulfil the school's obligations to HCC etc.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING;
- Good standard of basic education including evidence of statistical ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and SIMS
- Proven ability to analyse and present data in a user-friendly format, preferably in an educational context
- Organisation and influencing skills
- The ability to organise own work to achieve deadlines with minimum level of supervision
- Strong project management skills
- Familiarity with Assessment Manager, ALPS, 4Matrix and SIMS
- High attention to detail
- Hold a valid DBS check (or CRB issued within the last 12 months), as well as any applicable Overseas Police Checks
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit