One of the largest legal practices in the county, offering a wide range of services specifically for businesses together with legal support for individuals. With over 230 years of history they have some very long-standing clients and great heritage in Kent.
To provide secretarial and general administrative support to fee earners within the Residential Property Team. To promote the professional image of the firm at all times.
Ideal candidates must possess legal secretarial experience. Residential property secretarial experience would be a distinct advantage. They must also possess excellent communication, organisational skills and an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing (digital dictation).
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain up-to-date diary for the department.
- To deal whenever possible with routine client enquiries and communications.
- General administration, which will include daily filing, the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files within the parameters of ISO 9001 standards.
- To prepare mail and enclosures.
- To prepare documents/reports as required by fee earners.
- To deal with transactional matters in the sale and purchase of residential properties.
- To attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards for client care.
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm’s client’s documentation and information.
- To provide secretarial support to other areas of the office as necessary.
- To work at other offices, from time to time, to meet the needs of the business.