We have a new Accounts Payable role for a global recruitment company based in Central London. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established brand and company. This role is initially a 3 month contract however after the 3 months the company will look to turn the opportunity permanent.
The Accounts Payable Key Responsibilities include:
- Receive and match supplier invoices to purchase orders where applicable and process invoices
- Ensure that supplier invoices and statements are fully reconciled to a consistently high standard
- To maintain regular communication with Suppliers to ensure that queries are resolved quickly and efficiently
- Processing BACs payment
- Process employee expenses in line with company policy
- Ad hoc projects as requested from time to time
If this Accounts Payable role in Central London is of interest then please apply below or call .