Intervention Teacher- Waltham Forest- ASAP start
Intervention Teacher - Happy and Vibrant two form entry Primary School - Waltham Forest - ASAP
Tempest Resourcing are currently recruiting on behalf of a Primary School (part of a trust) based in Waltham Forest who are looking for an enthusiastic Qualified Teacher to start ASAP. The Intervention role requires leading literacy Intervention group 5 days a week in both year 4 and year 6 classes.
Minimum requirements for Teachers:
- UK Teaching Experience for 1 year minimum
Additionally we are looking for;
- A committed and caring teacher who can act as a strong positive role model.
- Someone who works well in a team and can cooperate with other professionals in order to continue the betterment of the school.
- A professional and organised individual whose lessons engage and excite pupils; inspiring them to take pride in their learning.
- A person who has proficient literacy and numeracy skills.A bright and enthusiastic individual who can quickly form excellent relationships and rapport with pupils.
To apply for this Teaching role based in Waltham Forest or for information on any other Teaching roles in Waltham Forest, please contact Hannah Lovett.
- Qualified Teacher
- Primary school