Bought Ledger Assistant
An exciting opportunity has just become available at a nationally recognised business within the publishing industry based in Central London. Reporting in to the Bought Ledger Supervisor this role offers an excellent opportunity and career progression.
The key responsibilities of a Bought Ledger Assistant:
- Processing invoices to primarily consist of scanning, checking and inputting invoices
- Perform weekly BACS and Cheque payment runs for suppliers
- Dealing with queries from suppliers and internal clients, including following up late payments and outstanding invoices
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Maintaining supplier database
- Processing employee expenses in accordance with set procedures
- Filing and retrieving all necessary documentation
- Sorting and distributing post
- Maintaining and updating the supplier database and purchase leger information
- Performing other general administrative duties
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
Strong reputation for planning, organising and personal integrity
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Information produced is accurate, timely, relevant and customer focused
- Timely and accurate preparation of BACS and Cheque payment runs, expenses claim payments and related remittance advices.
- Working with customers, understanding their requirements and building internal and external relationships.
- Receiving positive feedback from colleagues and internal clients
With experience working in a similar role you will be able to process invoices quickly and accurately, use accounting systems, possess good numerical, written and communication skills and have a keen eye for detail.
This business is well recognised in publishing and appreciates well organised, enthusiastic and motivated individuals.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this could be the role for you.
Apply today or call me to find out more.