Legal Executive, PA, Belfast, Legal, Law
Your new company
Exciting opportunity to join the exceptional litigation team of a mid-tier, growing law firm as a Legal Executive/PA. This position is based in Belfast City Centre.
This firm provides comprehensive, professional guidance and innovative practical solutions to an extensive range of commercial and individual clients across Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
Your new role
This is a unique role which encompasses a wide range of duties required to provide direct assistance to solicitors and handling some of your own fee earning matters, duties include but are not limited to:
- Researching and summarising legal information
- Preparing and gathering legal documents and relevant files
- Advising clients and explaining legal matters
- Scheduling client appointments and taking notes during meetings
- Providing general assistance to solicitors when required
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have previous experience of working as a Legal Executive/Paralegal or Legal Secretary/PA in a Litigation team or department
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Packages
- Ability to work in a fast paced office environment
What you'll get in return
You will benefit from a competitive salary and exposure to a varied legal position within a growing and reputable law firm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.