Communications Manager, Edinburgh
Approximately £400 per day
6 Month Contract- Opportunity to be renewed
A fantastic opportunity has become available to start immediately, working in our client's Risk and Compliance team, based in Edinburgh.
Working as part of a large organisation you will be undertaking various functions as Communications Manager, you will be expected to focus on Communications and Engagement required for the Risk, Legal and Compliance integration programme.
Within this role you will be expected to:
- Develop an integrated communications strategy for the Risk, Legal and Compliance Integration Programme
- Engage key stakeholders to design and implement effective communication plans
- Design innovative, informative and engaging communications / interventions and engagement activities to achieve desired outcomes
- Develop relationships with internal media team to enable and align plans for utilising internal communications channels
- Plan, co-ordinate and manage all of the business's Legal/CoSec/Risk and Compliance related communications needed to aid business integration
- Regularly report on communications activity, to feed into overall Risk, Legal & Compliance Integration Programme SteerCo.
- Oversee the expenditure against allocated communications budget
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following experience/ background:
- Profound Communications Management experience, with an emphasis on business change programmes
- Highly articulate with excellent written communications and presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Extensive experience and skills using multimedia communications channels
- Strong event management and facilitation skills
- Experience relating to risk, legal and compliance
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of Asset Management
- An understanding of Legal and Risk procedures
- Previous Risk and Compliance management experience is desirable
- Knowledge of Asset Management would be useful
In return our client will reward you with a daily rate of £400.
To apply for this position please send your CV to FPSG ASAP or contact Jacob McClay via mobile/email: /
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.