Software Dev SDK Engineer
The Lead SDK Engineer will participate in release planning, scheduling, and assigning individual developers in the respective team. Qualified candidates need to be self-starters and able to operate in a highly dynamic environment.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to the assigned SDK development team
- Lead the architecture and design effort for the SDK product
- Work hand-in-hand with the key stakeholders and developers using the SDK
- Support overall engineering and architecture effort of the SDK
- Write elegant, maintainable, reusable code, leveraging test driven principles to develop high quality applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and other technical issues
- Act as a mentor and subject matter expert within the company and developer community
- Review individual SDK developer's code in the team to ensure highest code quality in the SDK
- 5+ years of Software Development Experience
- Experience leading engineering teams from concept to ship in agile environment
- Extensive experience with API design and SDK architecture
- Strong Language skills Java/Kotlin/Objective C/Swift etc.
- Experience in designing and developing SDKs for location services
- Strong experience with writing fault tolerant/resilient code.
- Strong experience with Android and iOS internals particularly geolocation APIs
- Strong problem-solving skills and capability to work on complex systems
- Familiarity with API design frameworks and tools such as OpenAPI/Swagger, Apiary and similar
- Ability to collaborate with different stakeholders across the organisation
- Experience working in Git / Jenkins and Android/iOS tool chains