Our client is a world leading Fin-Tech business. They are in a phase of growth and are looking for an Interim Finance / Project Manager to join their Finance team.
The Management Accounting team are an integral part of Global Finance Operations, the team based in London are responsible for the accurate and timely production of management accounts for EMEA and APAC businesses. This specific role will support the ongoing Finance Operations' transformation project, managing and executing a number of key initiatives within that project
The focus of the role is to develop and maintain a robust control environment, drive change across the businesses, challenge processes and data flows harnessing a continuous improvement culture, whilst delivering accurate accounting packs with succinct analytical analysis within the given month end timetable deadlines.
Support the finance managers with Management Accounting to develop and improve the control environment through various identified initiatives:
- Implementation of balance sheet monitoring system
- Balance sheet reporting
- Process review and documentation of key accounting processes
- Review and simplification of journals process; providing training and documenting standard process
- Provide challenge to the status-quo and drive automation where possible.
- Revenue process review and simplification
- Simplification and automation of the intercompany accounting across the group
- Supporting other Fin Ops projects as required
- Facilitate any payments required for Shipping business 3rd party partners
- Preparation of Monthly P&L and balance sheet pack for Shipping companies
- Review of reconciliations prepared by wider Management Accounting team
- Monthly review and analytical reporting of costs in the P&L to business partners by cost centre
- Assist with intercompany reconciliations and posting of correcting intercompany adjustments.
- Review month end process to identify simplification and efficiency opportunities
- Qualified Accountant with 4+ years PQE
- Financial accounting/ Management accounting experience; change management experience required
- Experience of documenting processes, procedures and controls
- Strong understanding of financial statement concepts and principles
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.