Growing food retailer based in the City of London, is looking for an experienced and dynamic Finance Manager to join its team.
The role will report directly into the Managing Director and manage the only other member of the Finance team, the Accounts Assistant
- Responsible for the Finance functions of the 3 entities
- Responsible for supervising the Finance Assistant.
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly consolidated management accounts.
- Responsible for preparation and the reconciliation of the consolidated Balance Sheet.
- Responsible for the preparation of the Annual Company budget.
- Production of regular forecast with quarterly updates
- Working closely with the Managing Director and Operation Manager on producing the monthly KPI and variance analysis.
- Development of a cost management system with control on monthly company expenses at unit level and for the Head Office cost.
- Group reporting with the submission of the consolidated account to the Parent company on monthly basis.
- Responsible to monitor and control the cash flow on weekly basis.
- Liaising with the UK Group Finance Director on the preparation of the annual accounts and year-end audit process.
- Responsible for overseeing invoicing and debt management.
- Revenue cycle control with detailed and accurate review on weekly basis.
- VAT Accounts submission and liaising on VAT matter with HMRC.
- Candidates can be qualified, a late-stage studier, or QBE (Qualified by experience)
- However broad accounting experience from a SME size business is essential
- Management experience would be an advantage but is no essential
- Experience of SUN systems highly desirable but not essential. Strong Excel skills required.
- Experience of retail food services and catering industry is an advantage, but not essential
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills