Accounts Assistant - Real Estate
Accounts Assistant - Real Estate - Our Client is a long established firm specialising in Commercial and Residential property management who have consistently retained their market position by providing a wide range of real estate services in the UK. They are now looking for an Accounts Assistant to join the team as part of their expansion.
- Coding, batching and processing invoices.
- Filing of supplier invoices and other associated accounts filing.
- Preparing electronically/ postal received Supplier invoices for input onto a Property Management System.
- Liaising with suppliers to rectify incorrect billing.
- Carrying out weekly reconciliation of Payments and receipts.
- Posting and bank cheque receipts on a daily basis.
- Posting receipts daily from standing orders and CHAPS etc.
- Transferring receipts from the Central Receipts account daily and advise bank of sub-account movements.
- Requesting breakdowns and otherwise investigate unidentified receipts.
- Checking unsettled receipts/ tenant credits and allocate where appropriate.
- Posting unpaid cheques, sending letter to tenant and advising Credit Controllers.
- Liaising with and assisting Credit Controllers, on any known issues affecting the chasing of arrears.
- Running fund transfer reports and sending to Bank for sub-account movements.
- Carrying out weekly bank reconciliation of Client balances.
- Responsible for quarterly posting of bank interest.
The Person: To apply, you MUST have experience of working for a Property/Real Estate company within their accounting department with a good understanding of the Cash/receivable side. The successful candidate will have good communication skills when dealing with the Property Managers, auditors and clients and you will also have experience of working with a Property Management system such as Tramps, QUBE, Aspasia, CFP. The client is looking for someone with 1-2 years' experience ideally. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE WORKED FOR A REAL ESTATE/PROPERTY COMPANY
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.