A Workshop Manager job in Manchester to manage and maintain the efficient running of the workshop.
You will be working for a family run national Vehicle hire company who has been around for over 50 years. Your new national company has a fleet of over 10,000 vehicles that are hired out throughout the UK.
AS the Workshop Manager you will be responsible for:
- Controlling the flow of work through the depot, ensuring staff are being kept productive at all times.
- Developing and expanding sublet companies.
- Managing all maintenance bookings to ensure they are all completed on time.
- Providing technical support and exploring innovative solutions to problem repairs.
- Ensuring all vehicle inspections and repairs are to VOSA standards.
- Complying to depot Health and Safety rules and regulations and ensuring all staff are compliant.
You will be a salary of £35,000 and the opportunity to grow within a national company. You will have experience of running a busy workshop and have experience of HGVs/ LGVs. You will also have free parking on site and company benefits.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now and I will call you for a confidential discussion.
Yoh Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.