Supply Teacher | Croydon | Competitive Pay | Immediate Start
Do you love teaching but hate the planning and the marking of a lesson?
Do you want regular work with the flexibility to take time off when you want?
If you are looking for consistent work but unable to commit to specific days then Hays can help.
Your new role
Hays are currently working in partnership with an innovative academy based in South Croydon assisting them with daily short term cover staff. These consist of both general and specific subject cover across key stage 3- 5. The school is a mixed average sized secondary school with good facilities and resources. Furthermore, it is easily accessible via public transport and even offers on site car parking for cover teachers and supervisors,
What you need to succeed:
* Previous experience working in a secondary school environment
* Motivated and passionate teacher, willing to push and support learners
* Strong Classroom Management and Behavioural Skills
* Ability to work as a team and efficiently settle in
Benefits of working for Hays Education:
* Competitive rates of pay and a Guaranteed Pay Scheme
* A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in this specialist area
* Refer a Friend scheme - £250 every time you recommend a teacher
* Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
* Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. Nevertheless, if unfortunately this job isn't quite for you but you are looking for a job in teaching, contact your local Hays office for a confidential discussion on your career