Speech and Language Teaching Assistant
Speech and Language (SaLT) Graduate TA - East London
Are you a Speech and Language (SaLT) Graduate with a minimum 2.2 degree?
Are you keen to gain further experience of working with children in a school setting as you pursue your future career goals?
After an internal review of long-term strategy, this supportive primary school in East London is excited to be able to advertise for a new Speech and Language (SaLT) Graduate TA to join the school.
*** Speech and Language (SaLT) Graduate TA position based in East London
*** Long Term, Full-Time position starting immediately
*** £70 - £80 per day
*** East London primary with excellent reputation
Speech and Language (SaLT) Graduate TA Specification:
* 2.2 or above in a Speech and Language (SaLT), Psychology or related degree
* Good A-Levels
* Minimum C Grade at GCSE in English, Maths and Science
* A genuine aspiration towards becoming a Speech and Language Therapist (SaLT)
* Prior school experience or experience of working with children highly desirable
About the Speech and Language (SaLT) Graduate TA role:
* Working across the school supporting pupils' learning
* Responsible for working 1:1 with varying pupils with Speech and Language difficulties
* Small group intervention work
* Supported directly by the SENCO
* Responsible for liaising with the SENCO, Class Teacher and Parents to ensure social and academic support
* Found in Hillingdon, this primary is easily accessible by car and public transport
* Graded 'Good' by OFSTED
* Inclusive attitude towards education, with every pupil expected to make progress
* Warm, welcoming environment
If you believe that this fantastic Speech and Language (SaLT) Graduate TA opportunity in East London is what you have been waiting for, apply today! Send your CV to Russell at Remedy Education.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants for this position will be contacted