£35,000 - 38,000
A company in London are looking for a SQL Developer to lead their development team. This is a really promising chance to join a dynamic business that produces special campaigns for those they work with.
There will be the option of flexible working for the successful applicant and the ability to work from home.
You will be involved with:
- The migration from MS Access to MS SQL
- Using SSIS to develop ETL solutions
Whilst day-to-day activities will include:
- SQL Database maintenance
- Providing management with BI and MI
- Monitoring SQL jobs/interfaces
- Supporting the development team
The company is looking for someone who has:
- Good knowledge of SSIS and SSRS
- MS Access and Excel (+VBA)
Niche Talent is a trading style of Rullion Ltd.