RGN - Immunisations and Occupational Health
RGN - OH - Imms + Vacs
Part Time - 4 days a week
to £29,000 pro rata
This is a varied and interesting role working for a leading Healthcare Provider at some of their client sites in Birmingham.
As an RGN / Immunisations and Vaccinations nurse you will be undertaking a range of duties such as Spirometery, Audiometery, Immunisations + Vaccinations.
You will be working with a range of people from both public and private sectors, blue and white collar giving you a varied working week.
* NMC Registered General Nurse (RGN)
* Experience / up to date certificates for Immunisations and Vaccinations
* Up to date BLS and Anaphylaxis
* Flexible to travel to client locations as required
* Occupational Health experience or Work Station Assessment experience would be ideal.
Sugarman Occupational Health are the leading OH recruitment company with over 15 years expertise. If this role isn't of interest for you please do still apply and let us know in the cover letter what you're looking for in your next career move so we can get in touch to see how we can help you.