Reporting Assistant (Accountancy) - Ealing Broadway - WPP
Financeplus, is the shared service centre for the impressive global organisation WPP. (www.wpp.co.uk) We provide this global group with an excellent comprehensive accounts function, ranging from Accounts Payable, Billing, Credit Control to Management Accounts. Located in leafy Ealing, just a short walk from Ealing Broadway station (London W5) we have now been established for 5 years and have undergone impressive growth during this time.
This role reports into the Senior Reporting Accountant and sits within our Management Accounts department.
Working as part of a team to support a portfolio of clients, the Reporting Assistant will work to support the delivery of month end for the agencies. Key to this will be working to a structured timetable of delivery, posting journals within SLA, interacting with the agencies and provide general support for the wider team.
Responsible to oversee and partake in the following activities of the Reporting team;
- Provide cross agency support
- Posting Journals
- Fixed Asset (FA) Ledger ownership and maintenance
- Run Depreciation
- Run AP/AR revaluations
- Run Maconomy reports
- Review Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Intercompany - load data to Cartesis and perform 2 way/3way reconciliations
- Review AP/AR report narrative
- Review Payments
- Prepare Month End Folders
- Check payments provided by treasury team
- Studying for or looking to pursue studies in AAT/CIMA/ACCA
- Experience working in a finance team
- Ability to work within a strong team dynamic
- Strong Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Professional mind-set
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you'd like to hear more about this exciting opportunity please do get in touch with Kelly today!