IT Security Lead / Web Security / Cyber Security
The Cyber Security Lead will be responsible for the security of the group’s infrastructure.
The Cyber Security Lead will be responsible for the following;
- Manage security tools such as Intrusion prevention systems,
- Web Application Firewalls,
- Vulnerability assessment and Penetration tools,
- Identity and Access Management tools, Security event management and vulnerability management.
- Own and operate the security toolset, analysing security events/incidents/logging and collaborating to identify the root cause, escalating issues where necessary.
This role is pivotal to the success of the groups’ security and compliance.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience required in areas of vulnerability assessment, risk-based analysis and vulnerability mitigation.
- Experience with, and in-depth understanding of: attack monitoring and other security systems, eg: Intrusion Detection (IDS/IPS), SIEM, Anti-Virus, WAF, Firewalls, Identity and Access Management (IAM), patch management, and encryption
- Network monitoring tools such as Wireshark and PRTG.
- Strong understanding of network security including, DDoS, Firewall, IDS, IPS, anti-virus and common exploits.
- Technical implications of security attacks, threats and vulnerabilities and the latest information security threats & vulnerabilities and appropriate countermeasure
- Conducts risk analyses and assessments to ensure there are solutions in place to mitigate those risks
- Firewall management tools such as Cisco FireSight.
Please forward your CV urgently.