We are recruiting on behalf of a unique manufacturing engineering company based near Nottingham. They currently have a position for an experienced CNC Turner to join their talented Shop Floor team.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Milling and turning on conventional machinery
- CAD/CAM programming using S-CAM software
- Operating, setting and programming CNC machinery using Mazatrol controls
- Reducing waste and downtime
- Ensuring work adheres to ISO standards and specifications
- Adhering to project deadlines
- Working to tight deadlines
- Adhering to health and safety standards
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the company’s products
Qualifications and experience required:
- Time served experience or apprentice trained in required field
- Setting, operating and programming using Mazatrol is essential
- Understanding of CAD/CAM engineering desirable
- Experienced in conventional CNC turning
The hours for the role are Monday to Thursday 2:00-10:30pm and Friday 10:30-3:30pm. Overtime is available, including optional weekend days. If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.