Event Operations Executive
Leading organiser of B2B conferences and events for the Education sector is looking to recruit a highly proactive and enthusiastic Conference Operations Executive. Immediate start!
Leading organiser of B2B conferences and events for the Education sector is looking to recruit a highly proactive and enthusiastic Conference Operations Executive.
You will be a highly organised individual with the ability to prioritise effectively, with a natural flair for problem solving. You will be an excellent communicator, have fantastic attention to detail and a passion for seeing results from your efforts.
A passion and understanding of B2B conference and events and the education sector is desired, but not essential.
- Graduate, ideally with an Events Management degree
- At least 1 year of B2B conference experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and excellent eye for detail
- Professional, dependable and self-motivated
- Creative problem-solver
- Able to engage stakeholders at all levels with confidence
Key responsibilities include:
- Conference & Live Event Operations
- Sourcing and establishing commercial relationships with suitable venues
- Site visits, establishing favourable prices and terms of contract
- Managing all aspects of the conference itself in close liaison with Conference Producers, as well as external suppliers (venue, A/V, catering, others)
- Ensuring conference budgets are maintained and updated
- Account Management, working closely with Sales team
- Conference Administration - supporting the whole team to ensure smooth running of each event
- Brand Management, working closely with Marketing Team
Location: Monument/London Bridge
Start date: ASAP