Junior Creative Designer
£20,000 - £22,000
My client is a specialist recruiting into engineering, infrastructure and global energy. They are a modern and flexible company looking for a Junior Designer to assist them with creating assets for various projects, events and daily life in the business.
A Creative Designer will be responsible:
* For creation of graphics, print and digital design assets both creativity and working within branded guidelines.
* For proofing, sizing and design layout.
* For creation of sales and marketing materials, mock ups and art work.
* Creating all media for new launches, projects and events.
A Creative Designer will have:
* Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
* Knowledge of print processes.
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* A portfolio of work that demonstrates both print and digital creative assets.
A Creative Designer may have additional skills of:
* Knowledge of HTML.
* Knowledge of iMovie and After Effects.
Here at Aspire, we are always recruiting for a huge mixture of exciting opportunities within this sector; if this is not suitable or you wish to discuss your search further, please get in contact on .
Or alternatively find me at in/emma-piller-aspire