To own the end-to-end bidding process for large London based college group and to submit commercially successful bids. You will be responsible for the implementation of all necessary bid procedures.
Growing London based college group.
The role will assemble a bid team with the relevant service / product / business knowledge required to write, prepare and submit winning bids. Having a successful year in 2017 you will look to continue this momentum in 2018.
Implementation of all necessary bid procedures, governance, and relevant processes.
Write bids - producing and editing content for tender submission.
Work within a complex business environment to produce clear and successful bids, with responsibility to lead bid content review meetings, content sign off and document production.
Centrally own, update and manage the bid pipeline database, and maintain a knowledge database of bid content
- Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring services are included in the final price to the customer
- Risk Tracking and Management throughout the bid process
- Monitoring bid websites, newsletters and notifications to identify and qualify relevant bids which may be of interest to the College group.
The successful candidate will have a background in solutions and services and experience of bid campaign management from opportunity identification through to project delivery.
You will have
Experience with working at CEO / Director level(internal and external customers)
- Proven skills in producing and editing proposal content within complex business environments
- Strong time management / prioritisation skills
- Strong written English and language skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Experience in bidding for opportunities across apprenticeships, commercial training and international employability will be useful for this position.
Salary - Circa 47K