MFL French & Spanish Teacher/KS4/Maternity Cover/3 Days PW
Role: MFL Teacher - French and Spanish KS4
Duration: Maternity Cover 3 days per week
Start Date: ASAP
Remedy Education are working on behalf an EXCELLENT school based in Harrow.
Remedy are hoping to recruit an experienced MFL Teacher on behalf of a Secondary School in Harrow. The role is a full time role starting ASAP.
The School have a friendly working environment and help is on hand from a supportive team who will support the successful candidate with lesson planning for the duration.
The successful candidate must have sound knowledge of the National Curriculum, and in particular experience working within an MFL department. It is also essential to have the willingness to cover when needed and have strong behaviour management.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 4
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING;
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent) * The ability to teach up to KS4 RE
* Hold a valid DBS check (or CRB issued within the last 12 months), as well as any applicable Overseas Police Checks
* A proven track record working as an MFL Teacher in UK Schools
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic French and Spanish Teacher looking for a new role, please forward your CV at Remedy Education today for consideration.