Electrical Engineering Graduate / Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Engineering Graduate / Electrical Design Engineer required for our client, an engineering practice based in Bournemouth, this is an entry level position for a BSc or MSc graduate that wants to work for a consultancy. They work a variety of projects across the UK focussed towards building services and MEP.
Full training and mentoring will be delivered by Senior Design Engineers, the entry level Electrical Design Engineer will be assisting with the production of electrical CAD drawings and schematic diagrams for various projects, specifically you will work on the detailed design for power distribution, power generation systems, lighting, fire alarms and security systems throughout the building structure.
It is expected that the Electrical Engineering graduate will have some experience, either from a work placement or academic, with AutoCAD and or Amtech, Relux, Dialux, IES Software.
It would be advantageous for the Electrical Engineering Graduate to have some knowledge or awareness of CIBSE Guide K - Electricity in buildings, BS, EN Regulations and BREEAM.
Electrical Engineering Graduate / Design Engineer Overview
- Contributing to developing the design of engineering solutions and electrical systems within the built environement, preparing plans, specifications and schedules.
- Support design concepts that show compliance with standards and best practice.
Electrical Engineering Graduate / Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Software package knowledge: AutoCAD and or Amtech, Relux, Dialux,
- Professionally qualifications such as a BSc / MSc / BEng in Electrical Engineering / Building Services Engineering or similar
- Based within a commutable distance of Bournemouth
Electrical Engineering Graduate / Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Basic Salary of £23-25K
- 25 days' holiday + Bank Holidays
- 37 hours per week with flexible working hours
- Life Assurance, Private Medical / Healthcare & Health Fund
- Pension with employer matching up to 5%
Additional flexible benefits including shopping discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work etc.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy