Junior Web Developer
Hours: 37 hours a week
ForSkills is a leading provider of innovative educational ICT solutions for multiple markets with a focus on FE colleges and the apprenticeship market. ForSkills’ head office is based in Mansfield, with another office in Durham. ForSkills are also part of the NCFE group of companies, an innovative awarding organisation based in Newcastle with turnover of £25m.
- Programming PHP/MySQL
- Responding to customer technical support tickets
- Fixing software bugs
- Programming new site features
- Querying and creating relational databases
- Level 3 qualification or higher in a relevant field or relevant work experience
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- Programming in a C based programming language
- Knowledge of Cordova
- Attractive team-based bonus scheme
- Pension plus a range of personal enhancement and training opportunities as a benefit of being part of the NCFE group.
If you think you have the skills and aptitude to be our new junior web developer, please apply via our website.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 31st January 2018.