Instructional Design Manager
Instructional Design Manager
Competitive Salary & BenefitsA great new opportunity for an Instructional Design Manager has arisen as part of a large scale transformation
About the role
We are looking for an Instructional Design Manager who is passionate about designing outstanding learning who can pull on broad ranging experience to enhance KnowledgePool's capability to deliver high quality learning products to our customers. Leading a team of internal design specialists, you will contribute to, and oversee the design of learning content to support our clients, and KnowledgePool's curriculum and apprenticeship portfolio.
About Capita | Learning Services | KnowledgePool
Capita KnowledgePool is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We provide managed learning services, across three core service components of supplier management, training administration and learning consultancy.
We manage every type of training, across every subject matter area and every methodology. Our managed learning is provided in 16 countries, in 11 languages with 360,000 learning events managed per year across all of our clients.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for ensuring efficient and effective design of the learning curricula and portfolio to meet the requirements of Knowledgepool and our clients.
- Develop strategies and plans to leverage learning technology in L&D including but not limited to LMS, Content Platforms, Content Development Tools for example.
- Ensure the design team create customised, blended, innovative and impactful learning designs and concepts for clients that are commercially appropriate, reflect their requirements & delivery options and that deliver the desired impact.
- Ensure, the formatting and production of course documentation is visually engaging and compliant to either Knowledgepool's standards or the clients' own internal design standards.
- Provide advice and recommendations for suitable learning technologies that support global/multi-site blended delivery and drive development in innovation e.g. set up of Virtual Classroom
- Understand the apprenticeship regulatory requirements and integrate this into the learning curriculum and assessment methodologies
- Provide direction, support and development to deliver performance excellence to a team of learning designers and digital content developers
- Oversee Learning Design project plans ensuring that the team is delivering high quality output on time and on budget.
Your experience will include:
- Demonstrable experience in learning design and learning technologies
- Proven track record of translating vision, innovative strategies and customer requirements into clear, actionable goals and delivering excellent results.
- Demonstrable experience of the design, development and implementation of a centralised learning curriculum and portfolio.
- Successful track record of operating commercially and executing plans effectively.
- Ability to work with wide range of stakeholders internally and externally and manage conflicting priorities
- Proven ability to contribute to the development of the overall learning strategy and vision.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.