This is a great opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join this busy consultancy on a Maternity Cover basis in order to drive the marketing agenda across the UK and EMEA.
Our client are a leading Executive Consulting Firm on a Global scale, they offer a broad range of consulting services and are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their Global Team to look after all elements of marketing planning and execution for the UK and EMEA.
Reporting to the Country Heads and Global Marketing Director the Marketing Manager will be responsible for the planning and execution of key Global Initiatives and local marketing campaigns.
You will build strong relationships with all offices across the UK and EMEA, offering support on relevant marketing activity such as Events, PR, CRM, Social Media and Thought leadership.
You will work closely with the Global Marketing Team to understand the key programmes that will require marketing campaigns in order to maximise the share of voice for the Brand and associated services.
You will manage the content creation process, briefing all website updates, briefing in PR campaigns and overseeing a diverse programme of Events.
The candidate that secures the Marketing Manager opportunity will bring the following skills and attributes:
- A track record in full mix B2B marketing
- Knowledge of the Consultancy or Professional Services sector will be an advantage.
- Thrives in an environment where marketing priorities are fluid and evolve according to Market need.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and influencing skills; at the very least a European level.
- Enjoy the delivery in addition to the planning of campaigns.
- Is available to start a new position by mid-February 2018
- Happy to work in Central London on a daily basis
Excellent Salary & circa 8 month temporary contract.