Senior Quality Engineer
My client are one the the largest metal stockholders in Europe and supply into a variety of industries such as Nuclear, Aerospace and Defence. They have a prestigious client base and have a strong growth forecast
They are seeking a Senior Quality Engineer with knowledge of the metals industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of QA/QC principles
- Internal quality issue resolution and subsequent quality tracking
- Product quality performance target setting and achievement
- Product and part quality inspection updates
- Understanding of principles of Engineering, Metallurgy.
- Competent in handling complex rapidly changing situations independently.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of acting competently, decisively and quickly on Quality related issues.
- Thorough knowledge of the quality system requirements of ISO 9001.
- Good working knowledge of computer based systems, such as Microsoft Office.
Salary is circa £35,000 to £40,000 DOE plus company car and benefits package. To be considered for this exciting Senior Quality Engineer opportunity please apply as soon as possible
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.