£22,000 - £25,000 per annum
South West London
Are you looking to be part of one of the world's leading events organisers, working on their leading portfolio? Are you a highly organised and motivated individual with experience in the events industry?
The business has an international reach, with a portfolio of events across a range of vertical markets and fantastic opportunity to progress within the company. You will be working on the company's leading portfolio, which includes one of the top three events in the UK by revenue and profit, plus a series of niche confexes and conferences. This role is diverse, as you will be working across marketing, operations and administration of the events - offering a brilliant chance to develop your skills in a renowned, market leading company.
Key responsibilities of Events Assistant include:
- Management of travel bookings, client contracts and invoices.
- Assisting on marketing campaigns and operational issues.
- Budget management and reporting.
- Working on site at events to ensure a smooth running for all teams.
- Registration and delegation management.
- Have excellent organisational skills and telephone manner?
- Have brilliant self-motivation and the ability to multi-task?
- Have excellent I.T. skills and possibly Salesforce experience?
- Like working both independently and as part of a team?
If you answered yes hit apply now!