AV / VC 3rd Line Support (Help desk) - London
Prospero Integrated are looking for an experienced AV/VC 3rd Line support engineer to work for an excellent client in London.
*** AV/VC 3rd Line Support Engineer
*** London based
*** Permanent Contract
*** Excellent Package
We are looking for an experienced AV/VC Help desk engineer to provide telephone and occasional onsite support for one of our best clients.
This will involve managing assigned cases and assisting other team members when necessary. You will need strong communication skills to update our customers about the status of their outstanding cases on a
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of supporting and providing high touch remote technical support on Audio Visual &
Videoconferencing products. Troubleshooting ISDN and IP networks with limited PC and PC peripheral support.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Server Operating Systems and Applications
• Diligent with attention to detail and the ability to make decisions based on competing information and pressures
• A full clean driving licence and willingness to travel
• Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in a technical field
• Good experience with support of Audio Visual products such as Crestron, AMX, Extron, Bi-amp Etc.
• Polycom, Tandberg, Cisco UVC, Radvision
• Cisco Telepresence & Call Manager experience
• CVE, CCNA, CTS, TCEP
• Network training
• H.320 advanced
• H.323 advanced
• Tandberg/Cisco Certifications which will require screening
• TCE1 - covers endpoints C20, C60, C90 series; EX series VCS Gatekeeper; TMS-Tandberg Management system Basics
• TCE2 - covers Codian Bridges; VCS level 2, MOVI and E20 endpoints, SX & MX series
• VCS - Call Control
• Codian bridge
• TMS operator
• Polycom Endpoints & Infrastructure (Real Presence)
• Polycom Infrastructure gear - RMX bridge, CMA, VBP, V2IU
• Polycom endpoints: GS, HDX, VSX, RPX, OTX, Real Presence
If you feel you have the necessary skill set to fulfil this role, apply today with your updated cv!