German Speaking Administrator - Packaging and Design - Wimbledon, South West London
Our Packaging and Design Department buzzes with activity all day long as one of our biggest and fastest-growing teams. Based in our Head Office in Wimbledon, you’ll join an atmosphere where people thrive on the fast pace of the retail sector. You will be responsible for project managing the packaging process life cycle between buyers, suppliers, artwork production agencies, photographers and legal consultants. With your high standards, exceptional organisational skills and impeccable attention to detail you will play a key role in supporting the performance of your department. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail, creative flair and excellent multi-tasking and administration skills!
What will you do?
- Understanding and working to critical paths
- Briefing artwork production agencies
- Understanding and adhering to design guides
- Managing multiple products simultaneously and accurately logging each project
- Coordinating between Buyers, Directors, suppliers, Design Agencies and Legal Consultants to ensure all requirements are met
- Proofreading packaging artwork and the work of others within the team
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
What will you need?
- Fluent in both English and German with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Highly organised and skilled at managing their own time and workload
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise tasks
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Confident with a firm yet professional manner
- Possesses the skills to perform administrative duties effortlessly
- Highly creative and solution driven!
- A strong communicator, with persuasive approach (written and oral, both with internal and external contacts)
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
What do we offer?
- £22,000 - £25,000 per annum +10% London Weighting (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
- 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities for progression and long term career prospects