Technical Support Engineer HVAC
Technical Support Engineer required for our client, a market leading HVAC supplier and Manufacturer who specialise in Cooling Solutions. They are currently seeking a Technical Help Desk Engineer to be based out of their regional branch near Manchester. The Technical Support Engineer must have a proven technical background within the HVAC industry and confidently provide technical assistance to on-site engineers, contractors and internal colleagues on their full product range.
The Technical Support Engineer will also be tasked with answering incoming calls to the support desk and provide advice based on the query, responding to customer enquiries via email, recording queries on the CRM and contribute to achieving targets set for the technical helpdesk team.
The Help Desk Support Engineer must have a minimum of 5 years industry experience (VRF and DX experience particularly beneficial) basic electrical knowledge, understanding of AHU/ Ventilation system and more. Experience in BMS, Chilled Water systems and domestic and commercial heating systems would also be beneficial.
Technical Support Engineer Position Overview
Respond to technical queries over the telephone and via e-mail to customers and employees and confidently offer first line technical support and advice on any problems on a range of systems.
Technical Support Engineer Position Requirements
- Ability to provide technical assistance to on-site engineers, contractors and internal colleagues on their full product range.
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- NVQ Level 3 in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning or equivalent
- Knowledge of basic electrics, chilled water, BMS, heating systems advantageous
- Customer facing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Technical Support Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £35-38K (DOE)
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Vehicle
- Holiday 22 days + BH (increasing with service)
- Pension, Dental & Healthcare Schemes
- Standard working pattern of 9am-5pm Monday to Friday (35 hour week)
- Free parking on site.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy