We are currently working on a fantastic opportunity for an Employment Paralegal to join a growing law firm based on the outskirts of Leeds. We are seeking applications from strong candidates who have a genuine interest in employment law and who are looking for the next step in their legal career.
Our client is a new modern forward thinking boutique law firm with free parking who specialises in healthcare sector clients. They have a number of quality lawyers and paralegals already working for them and an abundance of work.
-You will be working with a strong team of lawyers assisting them with their busy caseloads.
- This will involve working on a wide range of quality transactions connected to Employment Law of a respondent nature
- The work is heavily weighted towards healthcare sector work and there will be lots of client contact with the role. There is certainly not the requirement for someone to have healthcare experience, this can be taught and there is plenty of training on offer.
-They are open to level of experience as long as you have a genuine interest in Employment Law.
- They are looking for the right person to develop with them longer term and progression will be offered for hard workers who prove themselves. This could include a training contract or CILEx route.
-Ideally you will already be working within employment law in an assistant or paralegal capacity
- You will be bright with a good attention to detail and an excellent telephone manner
- You will have genuine interest in employment law and developing your career longer term within this area
-You will have a high level of client care with a keen eye for detail and the ability to work efficiently in a high pressured environment
-Naturally you should have a genuine interest and aptitude for developing your legal career as they are looking to develop someone longer term
- Progression opportunity
- Good quality, high value work
- Parking and office based on a business park
- Office easily accessible from Leeds, York, Wetherby and Knaresborough
- Flexible hours working policy
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Kim Wilkes at Sacco Mann or ask to speak to another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.