Global Business Analyst Team Leader
Polkadotfrog are looking for a Global Technical Business Analyst Team Leader to join a software company based in Cambridge.
We are looking for strong project managers with at least 6 years business analyst and (preferably) FinTech experience.
The successful candidate will be hold a bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering (or other related discipline).
They must be used to working in agile environments, will have a recognised project management related qualification such as PRINCE2.
We expect successful candidates to:
- lead a team of 60+ business analysts located in a variety of countries
- be flexible with working hours allowing for various time zones
- be willing to undertake global travel
- become an expert in the services, products, business, projects and performance drivers of the company
- support the company in achieving its business objectives
- work closely with clients, business analysts and project teams to communicate customer requirements to meet business, technical and system specifications and ensure they are suitable for implementation by project and operational teams
- Strong remote leadership and project management skills
- Eliciting, interpreting and reviewing requirements using a variety of methods for collection including meeting and conferences calls
- Translating business processes and business requirements into technical requirements
- Overseeing the development and documenting solution requirements in a form suitable for use by all teams involved in project delivery
- Supporting the design and implementation of solutions that meet customer requirements
- Gain a clear understanding of customer, technical and business solutions within the company’s target market and the strategic direction of the business
- Collaborate with and lead customers to ensure business requirements are aligned with the company’s strategy and solutions
- Anticipate business needs and identify key stakeholders that will be impacted by a proposed initiative or business requirement, and conduct stakeholder analysis.
- Customer needs are determined and clearly understood
- All solutions recommended are technically suitable and can deliver a commercial return for the company whilst remain competitive in the market
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team asap.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.