Reporting to the Inventory Lead, you will be responsible for delivering the following activities, Inbound Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Outbound Inventory Management and Continuous improvement of Inventory Management processes and procedures.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Significant professional experience of carrying out inventory mgt. activities and procedures within an industrial and/or manufacturing environment,
* Good communication skills.
* Good problem-solving and analysis skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Good cross-functional team working skills.
* Excellent persuading and influencing skills.
* Good computer literacy skills - including familiarity with MS Office suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint). An understanding of MS Dynamics would be beneficial.
* The ability to thrive in a fast-growing and rapidly changing work environment
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.