Sales Negotiator - Luxury Lifestyle Brand
We are a "deal a day" site that uses the power of group buying or bulk buying to get unbeatable deals
on the best stuff to do, see, visit, eat and buy in a variety of cities in the UK. We make the luxurious
things in life affordable as we look for the best experiences and offer them at a price that's hard to
beat! We will only feature the best deals on the best restaurants, concerts, events, lessons, tours,
spas, salons, retail shops, and much more.
This role would suit either a graduate looking to break into the Fashion/Leisure sales sectors or someone
with up to 2 years sales experience. As the Sales Negotiator, you will be responsible for
delivering fabulous deals to our large and growing database of consumers through building
partnerships with high-end businesses, including both new clients and developing existing
relationships. You will develop and grow clients within your own territory/specialism through building
rapport, gaining buy-in, pitching and negotiating and delivering excellent customer service - a key part
of this role.
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of what is clearly the fastest growing Digital sector in
Other responsibilities include:
- Actively calling targeted businesses with the ultimate aim of signing fabulous merchants.
- Making appointments to attend client meetings and deliver propositions.
- Creating excellent pitches, presentations and proposals and negotiating to ensure a mutually beneficial deal is created for Wowcher, the merchant and Wowcher's growing customer base.
- Providing clients with relevant information; especially in response to enquiries about products and services.
- Continually establishing client relationships and building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent customer service and further develop Wowcher's outstanding reputation.
- Producing accurate and timely paperwork in line with customer and company requirements.
- Meeting weekly KPIs and monthly sales targets.
In return, we offer a number of fabulous benefits including:
- Clear and structured career pathways to sales management.
- Fab office with a great team.
- Lively social working culture, including 'All-Bar-Wowcher', sports and numerous other office events and activities.
- 25 days holiday.
- DMG Media Rewards (discounts on online shopping, vouchers and reloadable cards).
- Employee Assistance Provider - Confidential, independent support, counselling and advice service.
- DMGT Share Purchase+ (share incentive plan that enables you to acquire shares in DMGTwith tax advantages).
- Season ticket loan.
- DMG Media Cycle schemeMatched charity fundraising contributions.
To apply for this rare opportunity, send your CV