Customer Service Executive, Events
Fast-growing B2B conference company are looking for a Customer Service Superstar to look after client and customer service needs on a portfolio of events and digital platforms. Global travel opportunities!
You will be an integral member of a small but busy and growing team, delivering exceptional customer service on a portfolio of international events within the transport sector.
Customer experience and satisfaction is crucial to the continued success and growth of the company and an area our client is looking to take to the next level with the new team member.
We need a positive, proactive and dedicated customer service superstar who can bring delight to their customers, enhance customer experience, with the ultimate aim of increasing retention.
Your responsibilities will include:
- General event customer service: managing all aspects of event registration with complete accuracy
- Assist with travel and accommodation bookings
- Respond to all enquiries and ongoing issues in a timely manner.
- Contacting key stakeholders to offer various levels of service
- Occasionally onsite at events to help facilitate meetings and events
- Financial support - updating accounting software on a daily basis, managing invoices and chasing payments
- General Administration
- Proactive, positive, imaginative and forward-thinking
- A solid understanding of what constitutes excellent customer service, and a genuine passion to exceed expectations
- Excellent communication skills: telephone, written, and face-to-face
- A team-player, happy to assist with ad-hoc duties and work calmly under pressure
- Exceptional attention to detail
- 100% fluent in English, knowledge of additional languages is a bonus
- Experience of the events industry and registration software highly desirable
This role will offer great insight and exposure into the entire running of a small events and media company - career progression opportunities within event operations, customer service and event marketing.
£20,000 - £25,000 DOE
Location: Holborn/Central London