Financial Planning Administrator
A market leading national Accountancy Practice with an in house DFM are currently in the market for an entry level Administrator to join their team.
This role would suit an individual who is degree educated and has a keen interest in the Financial Planning market.
Their current requirement is for an IFA Administrator to join the organisation to provide ongoing support to the Senior Paraplanner and Financial Planners. The business specialise in providing holistic advice to a portfolio of HNW private clients, as a result they require an individual with a professional approach who can deal with a fast paced working environment.
Daily duties will include;
- To support Financial Planner
- Pro actively handle/liaise with clients and 3rd parties by phone, email and post as necessary
- Support Financial Planner with preparation of client correspondence and meeting notes
- Provide technical assistance and research for Financial Planner
- Set up and maintain client data/files electronically
- When required, accurately prepare client reports, valuations, quotations, paperwork, engagement and recommendation letters
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced support candidate who is now looking to take the next step in their career by joining a market leading business who can forward their career.