A growing FMCG SME based in North West London is looking for a technically and commercially-minded to be a key part in the continued growth of the business. The successful candidate will need to be strong with financial accounting whilst also continuing to grow their role within the company to gain wide exposure across the business whilst partnering with the other teams within the company.
Job Duties Include:
- Improvement of financial processes and controls throughout the organisation.
- Ability to develop, train, and support the accounts team.
- Build relationships across the entirety of the business and strengthen relationships between teams.
- Ability to think on your feet and be confident in problem solving and completing ad-hoc projects.
- Reporting into the Financial Controller and being able to cover the position when required
- Candidate must have a recognised professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- At least 2-3 years post-qualified experience within Commerce & Industry sectors.
- Experience with the management of people.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal.
- An engaging personality with the ability to build and maintain relationships across a business.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Fluency in Italian, French, or Spanish is desirable but not essential.