Online Marketing Executive
Brewster Pratap are working in partnership with a leading B2C online business to recruit a driven and passionate Online Marketing Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced growing organisation with inspirational leaders and big ambitions.
The role is easily commutable Online Marketing Executives in Rotherham, Sheffield, Barnsley, Doncaster, Wath and surrounding areas.
As Online Marketing Executive Duties will include:
- Collate and report back monthly on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity
- With the rest of the Marketing Communications team act as a brand guardian in terms of look and feel of online communications as well as tone of voice of copy
- Overseeing PPC campaigns monitoring their performance and return on investment
- Writing informative and effective search engine optimised copy for the website and external blog postings
- Using the CRM to maximise online marketing opportunities.
- Managing the company's email marketing campaigns
- Monitoring return on investment for the different online marketing campaigns
- Managing the organisations Social Media accounts ensuring all copy is relevant for the different platforms
- Managing the content diary for social media content
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt
- Monitoring social media for company mentions and engaging with customers where relevant
- The successful candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent in a marketing discipline
- Experience in Affiliate marketing
- SEO Experience
- PPC Experience
- Salary of £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, rising with service
- Pension scheme
- Convenient location with on site parking
- Staff discount scheme
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.