AVP - Fixed Income Advisory Up To £80,000
AVP - Fixed Income Compliance Advisory Up To £80k
AVP / Manager - Fixed Income Compliance AVP / Manager Level - Fixed Income Compliance Advisory position at a Tier 1 Investment Bank. The Firm:
a fantastic investment bank in London seeks an AVP/ Manager to join their Fixed Income Compliance Advisory team. They are looking for top notch candidates to join and benefit from working alongside experienced members of the Compliance team. You will be able to grow and develop your skills through the firm's extensive training and hands on mentoring provided. The Role:
As an AVP/ Manager, you will be responsible for providing advice on issues arising on the trade floor to monitoring & testing various themes according to the compliance risk plan. Your role could have you supporting any of the following areas: Structured Products, Credit, Rates, FX, Commodities and E-Trading.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the Fixed Income products and have experience with any issues that may arise on the trading floor relating to these products.
* Candidates should have at least 3 years' experience in Compliance
* Strong academic background
* Strong understanding of the Fixed Income product suite
* Flexible and organised approach
* Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively
* High sense of drive, ambition and motivation