Facilities Manager - Littleborough
Position: Facilities Manager
Based: Littleborough, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Contract Length: 18 months
A vacancy has arisen for an Facilities Manager at our Littleborough site, reporting to the Senior Engineering Manager.
- Hold responsibility for food defence/ pest control for site, being able to demonstrate compliance for the site in audits via calibrations and certification.
- Manage specified external site contracts, including Site serves, security personnel and site security systems, pest control, and ensure that standards meet (or exceed) requirements outlined in Corporate, customer and 3rd party standards. Meet and exceed all requirements of the contract, control and achieve financial targets
- Effectively manage and control third party against contractual service level agreements, To identify and co-ordinate methods of improving standards, Monitor and evaluate services to ensure value for money for the client
- Set, deliver and report on KPIs for Sustainability, such as Customer scorecards, EMEA reports, Corporate reports, monthly site scorecard etc.
- Hold responsibility for waste management including the management of the effluent plant.
- Manage minor fabric maintenance activities to keep the site to the required standards.
- Ensure effective monitoring and management of allocated budgets.
- Ensure full compliance with Company Quality, Food Safety, Health & Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Accreditation from the British Institute Facilities Management
- A qualification from an accredited body in Manufacturing / Quality Control Systems / Engineering / Business Studies would be an advantage
- Experience in the Food / Pharmaceutical / Chemical / Cosmetics / Automotive industries
- A background in manufacturing, quality assurance, engineering and/or facilities management would be of benefit.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to manage and organise a varied workload effectively, utilising available resources and achieving deadlines
- Ability to coordinate and manage internal and external resources
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.2 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 110 countries. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers.
With approximately 4,500 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
McCormick entered the Polish market in 2011 with the acquisition of the Kamis business in Stefanowo. The company currently employs more than 900 people in Poland, this role will be based at our European Shared Services in Lodz. McCormick set up it's EMEA Shared Service centre in Lodz in 2014, currently employing more than 160 people.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, please apply!
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.