ROLE- Production Manager
LOCATION- West Berkshire
SALARY- £40,000- £45,000 per annum dependant on experience.
My client designs and manufactures a variety of plastic and electro-mechanical products and they are looking to take on an experienced Production Manager, on a permanent basis, in the West Berkshire area.
The Production Manager role will involve:
- Leading shop floor management meetings.
- Root cause analyses for production related customer complaints.
- Responsible for reporting to Operations Director about the performance and targets.
- Responsible for monitoring progress towards targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensure that the quality standards and efficiency are adhered to.
The Production Manager would ideally have experience managing a team and have experience in process planning.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this job advert.
Premier are acting as an employment agency