IFA Administrator, London, £25k-£30k+
My client is passionate about client service and have a structured approach to regular client communication ensuring financial planning remains a priority. We work closely with many financial institutions to provide innovative solutions which will add value to our clients.
Main Purpose of Job:
We are seeking to recruit an IFA Administrator in the London office to work alongside an established and successful team of IFAs, Paraplanners and IFA Administrators.
* Solid generalist experience, ideally within the Professional/Financial Services sector or recent Graduate
* Numerate and familiar with operating and creating spreadsheets
* Strong organisational skills required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will assist the Advisors and Paraplanners on client matters which will entail the following:
* Preparation of packs for meetings with clients including investment valuations
* Preparation of reports to clients on financial planning matters
* Obtaining relevant literature to accompany client reports
* Dealing with client administration
* Learning and using all applications required for the job including:
- Financial Express Analytics
- Iress/Intelliflo client management system
- Wrap - investment deals & client processing
* Undertake research as required on specific projects.
Technical Knowledge and Qualifications:
Technical knowledge is not a pre-requisite but knowledge of pension, investment and life products will be advantageous. Candidates should be able to demonstrate the skill set below:
* Computer literate.
* Good keyboard and data entry skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Highly organised with good attention to detail.
* Self-motivated and willing to work within a team and alone.
* An interest in finance.
* High level of accuracy.
* Able to work under pressure with strict deadlines.
Main Core Skills Used in doing the Role:
* Hardworking and prepared to go "the extra mile" to ensure work is done on time and to the highest of standards
* Capable of working independently and ability to manage own workload
* Strong attention to detail
* Able to work under pressure to meet specific time deadlines
* Possesses a team ethic and prepared to assist others
* Well spoken and comfortable dealing with a wide range of individuals including clients and other professionals, maintaining at all times the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
* Good team player with a positive "can do" attitude.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.